Review: The Devil Wears Prada

The Devil Wears Prada The Devil Wears Prada by Lauren Weisberger
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

After a big hype and strong recommendation, I read this book and I was struggling with this book for a very long time. The premise of the book is intriguing and this in a way had/ still have the potential to become a read to satisfy the frustration against their bosses. But somehow it waned away. It was a tough read for me. The book started off well but somehow I am unable to stick to the book after a while. In the midst I was suggested to watch the movie starring Meryl Streep, Oh MY GOD, she added depth to Miranda. It comes off in a rare category where the movie not only outshines but also has more depth than the book. If you are not bored easily then you definitely try this book or else better watch the movie.

View all my reviews

Comments